Welcome to our Mustang Blog page

Welcome! I have created this page so that I can keep you updated with scores, schedules, stats, pictures, commentary and anything else that comes up about our team. Hopefully the parents and kids can enjoy visiting!



Monday, December 27, 2010

Two SLOPPY Wins! 30-21 over Glen Este and 34-20 over Milford

Well the Glen Este Holiday Tournament is officially underway after two games yesterday afternoon. After a slow start in the first game the Mustangs cruised to a comfortable 34-20 win over Glen Este. The boys did an awesome job with the full court press. Glen Este simply couldn't handle the pressure which led to multiple steals, turnovers and easy baskets for Madeira. Jack led the scoring with 16 points and 7 rebounds. Adam had 6 points and 3 rebounds. Patrick had 4 points and 1 rebound. Carson added 2 points 1 rebound while playing great defense. Max added 6 big rebounds also. Our other 2 points were added by a very generous Glen Este player!
Just when I thought that we couldn't play a sloppier game the Milford game showed up! What a mess that was! I'm not sure if I've seen a game with more traveling, fouls etc. but they hung in there for a 34-20 win. Jack led the scoring again with 15 points, 5 rebounds, and 7 traveling calls (sorry..had to throw in that stat). Max played great defense with 3 blocked shots, 4 rebounds and also 6 points! Adam had 8 points and 8 rebounds while Patrick threw in 4 points and pulled down 2 rebounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment