Welcome to our Mustang Blog page

Welcome! I have created this page so that I can keep you updated with scores, schedules, stats, pictures, commentary and anything else that comes up about our team. Hopefully the parents and kids can enjoy visiting!



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tough Loss 28-24


What a great, intense game. Unfortunately we were on the wrong end of the score but not all was lost. I really believe that this was the type of game that convinces me that we made the right choice to move up to the athletic division. This was the type of game that will make our players better. Non stop action, pressure on both sides of the court, and very intense. Once again, Adam led the scoring with 10 points and 5 rebounds. Jack had 8 points and 9 rebounds. Patrick added 6 points and 2 rebounds. Max also added 2 rebounds. We start our Holiday tournament today at noon vs Glen Este.

No comments:

Post a Comment