Welcome to our Mustang Blog page

Welcome! I have created this page so that I can keep you updated with scores, schedules, stats, pictures, commentary and anything else that comes up about our team. Hopefully the parents and kids can enjoy visiting!



Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mustangs Drop Terrace Park 41-25

The quote of the day came from none other than our own Patrick Schulteis. Patty was playing his usual aggressive game and as a result, he had acquired 4 personal fouls. We decided to sit him down for a while so that he wouldn't foul out. Then it happened.  Patty came up to me and said "coach, can I go back in so I can foul out?" What was I to say? So I said "absolutley'. Patrick went back in and sure enough, got his fifth foul - mission accomplished.  Fortunately, we had a commanding lead in this game and it really didn't matter. I was glad to help Patty cross something off his bucket list.
As for the rest of the game, it was a solid victory in what felt like a cross between an ice rink and a construction zone.  The footing was terrible and conditions were less than ideal but the boys took an early lead and never looked back.
Scoring leaders were as follows: Jack 22, Adam 11, Patrick 4, Carson 3, Max 2, and Alex 1.
Alec and Alex ready for some D
Jack at the charity stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment