Welcome to our Mustang Blog page

Welcome! I have created this page so that I can keep you updated with scores, schedules, stats, pictures, commentary and anything else that comes up about our team. Hopefully the parents and kids can enjoy visiting!



Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mustangs Cruise to 8th Straight Win

Coach Cravaack is experiencing some writers block, so Mrs. Cravaack is taking this game's blog. Oh, how I love watching these boys play!! From my amateur opinion, they just continue to improve. As they faced this Milford team, for the third time, the boys continue to work great together and execute their offense. I think the coaches would agree, that they seemed less confused (at least we didn't hear the coaches yell about it as much) by the press break than last week! This led to a strong first half as the Mustangs took an 18-4 lead. Adam and Jack led the scoring with identical stats this week with 10 points and 7 rebounds each. Rohan had one bucket and a great steal in the second half, as well as, pulling down a rebound.. Carson continued to use his quickness and speed to help force multiple turnovers by the Milford team and also had a basket. Patrick had another strong game and added 4 points and 2 rebounds. Alex pulled in five big rebounds and Max added one more! Great game boys. Also, I hope you agree that my Sports Illustrated photography is some of the best of the season this game!





1 comment:

  1. Hiliary, Good job on the blog and pictures. I agree that the boys seem to be "less confused".
    Thank you, Mike and Bren

    ReplyDelete