Welcome to our Mustang Blog page

Welcome! I have created this page so that I can keep you updated with scores, schedules, stats, pictures, commentary and anything else that comes up about our team. Hopefully the parents and kids can enjoy visiting!



Monday, March 15, 2010

Well...Second isn't so Bad!!


Needless to say, it was a very disappointing loss, but having said that, these kids have nothing to be ashamed of. Over two full seasons we now have a record of 25-2 with both losses to the same Terrace Park team - and they really are a very good player....I mean team. Did I just say that? They really are a good team, but that number 24 is just so hard to stop. For those scoring at home, he scored 26 of their 32 points. Once again, he just took over the game again when they needed it most.
But enough about him. I just have to repeat how proud I am of our kids. We threw a lot of new things at them these last few weeks and they all handled it like champs. They came up short but should be proud of another great season. Hopefully everyone improved their game and had some fun this year. The wins are great, but having some fun and getting better at the game of basketball is the main goal.
A big thanks to all the parents and coaches for their support throughout the year. Now it's time to move on to baseball, soccer or lacrosse.
I'm going to try to set up a party for sometime next week to wrap everything up and hand out another trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment